Sunday 19 June 2011

Coming Together

 Every person, I think, has their own duality, their Jekyll and Hide, their female and male aspect. Both aspects write our life in the image of their conflict. The constant energy of the pull from one side to the other, maintaining the pretend singularity that is expected by our friends and family, drains us and compels us.
After allowing the surpessed side to emerge from the darkness and nurturing it along, after ending all connections that bound me to conformity, after enduring the turmoil created and with well tested patience, the two paths of duality converge in "Coming Together" with light beginning to penetrate into all of life from the primal energies that are released from fighting itself.

"Coming Together" - Jan 2011. Gouache on MDF. Size 900x600mm

Happy for you to download the jpg and use it however you wish, but please acknowledge the source. I have also decided that I will sell some of my work IF there is someone who appreciates it as I can't hang them all on my walls. If you don't like it, or don't get it, please do not leave a negative comment.
More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment